International Travelling Butler
Posted: September 1, 2020
Our client is looking to recruit a travelling Butler. Primarily based in Europe, with international travels, the role requires an experienced Butler who can offer flexibility and whose previous roles have included:
- General upkeep of a family home to exceptional standard, internally and externally.
- Valeting of clothes including washing, ironing, minor repairs, shoe care.
- Care and maintenance of antiques, fine furniture, artwork, silver, and collectables.
- Maintenance of inventories for wine cellars, artwork, and items of value.
- Shopping and stocking of food pantry, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Food and beverage setting and service.
- Organisation and supervision of formal entertaining.
- Attendance to house and guests’ visitors.
- Management, co-ordination and supervision of all trades people and casual staff.
- Vehicle presentation, registration, and maintenance.
- Chauffeuring family members.
- Social diary management and travel arrangements.
- Overall security and communication systems and record keeping.
- Assign duties to other staff and give instruction regarding work methods and routines.
- Run errand such as taking laundry to the dry cleaners and buying groceries.
- Request repair services and wait for repair workers to arrive.
- Move and arrange furniture and turn mattresses.
- Deliver television set, ironing boards, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to guests’ rooms.
- Accommodation provided
- Negotiable salary, depending on experience. (£50,000-£70,000)
- Start date to be confirmed
- Preference will be given to candidates who speak English and a second language (German/French/Italian)