Live-out Handyman/Gardener in West London
Our client is looking for a handyman/gardener for a live-out position based in West London. Working Monday to Friday, the successful candidate will be looking after the general maintenance of the property and will be responsible for the upkeep of the gardens. Some maintenance duties may be needed at the principals’ other residences.
- Front and back garden upkeep.
- Hedge trimming.
- Dead heading of flowers.
- Leaf blowing.
- Jet washing.
- Bin area managed.
- There are no laid to lawn areas.
- Iron fencing kept clean.
- Gulley’s and drains kept clear.
Internal and other maintenance
- Quick Reactive maintenance.
- Light bulb changing.
- Painting and decorating especially in the family’s absence.
- Simple carpentry.
- Simple electrical.
- Roof drain clearing.
- Assisting house team with maintenance issues.
- Assisting in high cleaning.
- Monitoring external contractors.
- General fixing of things.
- Perform ad hoc errands as required to the needs of the family or persons authorised.
- Responsible for the organisation and cleanliness of 3 plant rooms and garage.
- Organisation and inventory of offsite storage areas.
- Lightbulb inventory.
- Monday to Friday
- 10 hours per day includes an hour throughout the day for breaks.
- 28 holidays including bank holidays
- £30,000-£35,000 gross per year
- Clean driving licence and clean DBS essential