Sushi Chef – Europe
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a High-profile Japanese restaurant group as a Sushi Chef.
We are looking for the following location: France, Greece, Switzerland, and Italy.
My client is an established brand that can offer growth and development, alongside the opportunity to travel.
- Assist Head Sushi Chef and other Chefs as needed in execution of service.
- Ensure that service is aligned with the company philosophy and standards at all times.
- Able to work a flexible schedule in order to accommodate the business needs.
- Operate and maintain kitchen production equipment in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Season food to enhance the natural flavour.
- Slice, dice, chop and prepare food using knives.
- Able to prepare rice, measure and execute recipes.
- Able to create an Omakase menu, Omakase dessert menu, and daily specials.
- Skilfully and knowledgeable to work in each kitchen section/station.
My client offers an expatriate package with a competitive salary, accommodation, and working visa