Domestic couple in Paris
Our private client is looking to recruit a professional domestic couple for a live-in position based in the 16th District of Paris.
The couple will share responsibility as follows:
- Responsible for all service duties (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Formal and informal.
- Setting up tables to formal and informal standards according to the daily requirements.
- Taking care of silver, crystal, crookeries, and the butler pantry.
- Liaising with the kitchen.
- Front of the house responsibilities such as welcoming the guests and looking after the guests’ area and their personal needs.
- Light outdoor housework such as looking after the pool area, sweeping leaves, cleaning pathways, setting garden furniture.
- Any other duties as required by the principals.
- Responsible for cooking tasty and healthy meals for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children)
- Occasional small dinner party (up to 6 guests).
- Family style cooking, healthy and fresh ingredients.
- Grocery shopping.
- General housekeeping duties: hoovering, dusting, cleaning, laundry.
- Ironing table linen.
- Care of luxury furniture, clothing, and art.
- Previous experience working in high-end support roles and who understand flexibility and last minutes changes.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to use your initiative and work independently
- Punctual and reliable
- Understanding of the importance of discretion in the role
- Accommodation provided: large 2 bedroom flat, 5 mn walk from the main property.
- Combined salary up to 5000-euro net per month
- Holidays: 5 weeks + bank holidays (could be worked, time in lieu will be given in that instance)
- 5 days a week
- Days off: Monday and Tuesday
- Split shift: 7am-2pm // 6pm-10pm
- Immediate start