Live-out Butler in West London
Posted: September 21, 2020
Our client is looking to recruit a live-out Butler for a position based in West London. Part of a team of 3 butlers, rotated shifts, some weekends worked. Travel involved (UK or EU passport).
Some of the duties:
- Prompt and professional F&B service to family and guests at all times.
- Always trying to exceed family and guest expectations.
- Care of clothes.
- Wardrobe management.
- Polishing of Silver.
- Care of Crystal.
- Care of crockery.
- Report any equipment issues to the House manager.
- Stock management.
- Relevant supplement management.
- Assist with specialist cleaning of chandeliers and other various.
- Chaperone of contractors.
- 5 days a week, 2 consecutive days off.
- 10-hour day including breaks.
- 28 holidays including bank holidays..
- Uniform provided.
- Working on weekends is required on a rotation and/or request basis.
- Whilst on travel you will be provided with accommodation and a per diem.
- Impeccable presentation at all times.
- Clean DBS.
- Dog friendly.
- Salary negotiable, £35k to £45k
- Start date February 2021.