Live-out Chauffeur in West London
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced private chauffeur. Responsible for all chauffeuring duties, general car maintenance, helping with bags, open and close the doors, managing cleanliness of the cars, making sure they are always well provisioned and fuelled, running general errands and be helpful with the team when the principal are not in residence.
- Chauffeuring the principals, family and guests in a safe and secure environment to any required location.
- Clean and polish cars.
- Keep interiors at the highest standard.
- Provision vehicle.
- Safety inspection.
- Maintain garage, house drive and car lift area.
- General errands.
- Must have a great knowledge of London (former black cab drivers with private chauffeur experience are very welcome).
- 6 days a week when the family is in residence.
- Shift work (with a second chauffeur) to cover all the family needs.
- Clean DBS and clean driving licence.
- Experience driving high end luxury cars (Rolls, Sports Car).
- Must have impeccable presentation at all times.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience, £40,000 to £50,000