LONDON – Head Chef – Indian Restaurant
A great opportunity for a self-starter, eager to succeed individual who needs minimal supervision.
ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY IN THE UK AND ALLOWED TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK CAN BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
Our client owns a Modern Indian restaurant. The restaurant closed during the Covid-19 Pandemic and my client is looking to re-open the restaurant in two stages.
We are looking for an Indian Head Chef to work closely with the General Manager/Project Manager and set up the restaurant takeaway services with the aim, whenever the market allows it, to re-open as a full-service restaurant.
We are looking for a business-minded, hands-on individual with knowledge of the London Indian restaurant market and with experience with takeaway services, and experience in quality restaurant operations. A mix of experience working in Indian and other cuisine is ideal.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneur attitude, a business mind, hungry for success looking to own a project from creation to delivery.
We are looking for someone who needs minimal supervision.
- Set up the restaurant take away services (Planning, recruitment, execution & management)
Stage 2 & 3 (Stage 2&3 order will depend on the business level and demands)
- With the GM, Re-open the restaurant as a full-service restaurant
- Organize, Plan, find, setup, and open additional restaurant satellite kitchens in other London locations to increase our client market share and build brand awareness.
Head Chef responsibilities (This will include but is not limited to)
- Work with the GM to conduct a full local market, competition analysis
- Assist the GM in the creation of a two years forecast & business plan
- Recruit and manage the kitchen team (as per agreed business plan)
- Work closely with the GM to create the Menu (within the restaurant DNA), costing, and pricing strategy.
Candidate Search Criteria:
- Previous experience as Head Chef in a quality full-service restaurant offering take away services
- Strong costing, forecasting, and financial acumen
- Hands-on (you will be the main chef)
- London experience
Salary: Bracket of 35 to 45k per annum