Restaurant Project Manager/General Manager
A great opportunity for a self-starter, eager to succeed individual who needs minimal supervision.
Our client owns a Modern Indian restaurant. The restaurant closed during the Covid-19 Pandemic and my client is looking to re-open the restaurant in two stages.
We are looking for a General Manager/Project manager to set up our client Modern Indian restaurant take-away services with the aim, whenever the market allows it, to re-open as a full-service restaurant.
We are looking for a business-minded, hands-on individual with knowledge of the London market, take away services, and experience in quality restaurant operations. A mix of privately owned and branded restaurant operations is ideal.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneur attitude, a business mind, hungry for success looking to own a project from creation to delivery.
We are looking for someone who needs minimal supervision.
- Set up the restaurant take away services (Planning, recruitment, execution & management)
Stage 2 & 3 (Stage 2&3 order will depend on the business level and demands)
- Re-open the restaurant as a full-service restaurant
- Plan, find, setup and open additional restaurant satellite kitchens in other London locations to increase our client market share and build brand awarness.
General Manager / Project Manager responsibilities (This will include but is not limited to)
- Conduct a full market, competition analysis
- Creation of a two years forecast & business plan
- Creation of the Marketing strategy
- Recruit and manage the team (as per agreed business plan)
- Work closely with the selected Chef(s) to create the Menu (within the restaurant DNA), costing, and pricing strategy.
Candidate Search Criteria:
- Previous experience in a senior management role in a quality full-service restaurant offering take away services
- Proven NEW project management experience
- Strong financial and forecasting acumen
- Proven marketing experience
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Strong time management experience
- Higher education diploma
- London experience
Salary: Bracket of 35 to 45k per annum with the possibility to increase earnings on achieving stage 2/3 in the form of a bonus or salary increase. To be agreed